Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Same old

Midway through the workweek, and not much is really new or exciting. We're starting to pick up a bit at work, which is good. Our A/C is still not fixed at work, which is not so good. But we're managing. Half the hospital still has A/C and luckily it's the half where all the patients' rooms are, so at least we have that to be thankful for.

I'm going to the bank on Friday after work to get the rest of my paperwork signed. The loan officer made it sound like most of the things that I signed before could be used for the actual mortgage, but I'll have to resign a few things and maybe then she can give me a better idea of when the appraisal is going to be so that I will have a better idea of when the closing is going to be. So basically right now I'm just waiting... and will probably continue waiting, so I might as well get used to it.

The rest of my life is pretty boring, although it feels like I have hardly any free time, I really can't think of anything else exciting to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment