Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day off

I am very much enjoying my day off today :) As much as I don't want to work on a Saturday, it's nice to have a day off during the week every now and then. I got some errands taken care of this morning and now I'm just relaxing inside in the A/C all day long.

I also just found out today that the greatest book series of all time is becoming a movie. I don't know who's going to be willing to go with me, but SOMEONE out there is going to get dragged along to go with me and see the new Ramona & Beezus movie. I'm so pathetically excited! I read those books all the time as a kid. I can't wait to see the movie. I don't care if it's me and a bunch of 8 year olds. I'm going to see that movie no matter what.

I'm still waiting to hear back on the offer I made on the house. The sellers have until tomorrow at 5pm to respond. I'm getting nervous. I really want this house. Right now I'm just waiting..not so patiently..and watching too much HGTV.

No comments:

Post a Comment