Tuesday, July 6, 2010

House

I made an offer on the house today that I have been looking at. Everyone keep your fingers crossed! I'm really excited, but a little nervous, because you never know if the people selling the house will think it's a decent offer or not. I'm anticipating that they will probably counter-offer, but even so, I'd like to think that in another month or so I will have a different place to live that I actually own and can design and style for myself. I should find out by Thursday at 5pm. That is how long the sellers have to respond to my offer.

Work is still going good. I have tomorrow off actually, because I work on Saturday. It's going at a decent pace right now, but I'm anticipating that it will get super busy very fast. One of the PTs is going to have a baby any day now and will be on maternity leave and another PT is going on a 2 week vacation at the end of this month. I think the rest of July just might be super busy in general. That's ok though, it's still a million times better than studying every night and not having a life!

No comments:

Post a Comment